View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 07:50 PM
Tannerj
PPCGeeks Regular

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 01-25-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Any idea how to disable the g-sensor? I hate pulling the phone out of my case and having it spin between landscape and portrait while it is ringing. I have yet to find a way to disable this....
eman,

I have this same problem.... what case are you using? I asked this same question in another thread and they asked me if had a magnet case. So I did some testing on this and the magnet from my case is what causes my problem. Here is what I did for testing. With your phone out of the case, set it on a table and the case closed run the front of the case over the screen. It changes the orientation from protrait to landscape. I am using the HTC case with 2 magnets on the flat of the case. What I figured out was when you pull your phone out to answer you are running the phone close to the magnets on the flap and that is what is changing it.

I have even been able to run the case over the phone with it locked (no pin) and it will unlock the phone and change the orientation of the phone.

I do not have a fix, I am looking for a new case. I don't know if this is your problem or not, just thought I would let you know what hell I have been going through...

Later...tannerj