View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 06:58 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to flash a Vogue to cricket with GPS (Updated 1-27-2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadSquirrel View Post
Yeah, several times. I had a bit of trouble when I flashed the Sprint ROM earlier, and let customizations run, because I had to change the SPC to even allow it to OTA. Then I flashed the Sprint ROM again, then did another OTA, then flashed MY ROM, and did yet another OTA, and so far no go. Bleh. And I can't go to the dealer because it's snowing like mad here.
I can only say that it must be on crickets end. If you have OTASP and it updated correctly and your PST setting are correct it must be on cricket and could also be the market.