View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 05:57 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommydorns View Post
Love S3 Roms. Been flashing since Touch Pro, my all time favorite roms were the Sprint Stuffed roms. I understand the reason there is no 6.5.X roms yet... It's because this is suppose to be similar to a stock setup and HTC only has the regular branch currently. It's the way it's suppose to be.. Can't wait for R3 though. Take your time!
decks TP2 SsS R1 & R2 roms dont look like many stock TP2 roms ive seen.they do have alot of the same stock sprint apps and programs tho.but as far as Decks TP2s start screen icons,they seem pretty unique. i love how Decks icons are all square and match each other,and most tend to have custom looking,unique image/graphics to identify the icon.most custom roms look like they use icons straight from other stock roms.ive also used several 235XX and 280XX builds and if they are cooked by a good chef i havent noticed many,if any,bugs once the builder finishes their own testing.and alot of the beta builds run great.plus the 6.5.X builds will be out of beta soon.Alot of the good chefs out there like; MM,NRG,and many others already do have stable 6.5.X roms up and running now.i like the more finger friendly setup they provide.but decks stability,speed,compatability and custom icons on his SsS R1 & R2 roms keep me flashing back to his rom usually within about 2 or 3 days of trying another roms.& ive flashed alot of roms trying to find one i like better than the R2 rom. so i cant wait for the R3 rom release.but i really do prefer the finger friendly 6.5.X builds.so for me the perfect rom would be a 6.5.X SsS R4 rom using a 235XX or 28XXX build.but im willing to wait for such a perfect rom.