View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 04:49 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Only grip is the same camera issue. Take a picture and the screen goes white for a second or two. Is it suppose to do that? Bookmarks don't show on the opera tab.

The flash to white after taking a pic is normal, I even flashed to the stock Sprint ROM to verify and it does it also. As for Opera favorites, 2.1 is made for Opera 9.5, not 9.7, so if you want to see your favorites in the internet tab, copy your Opera6.adr file from \Windows\Opera9\Profile to \Windows\Opera9 but when you update it in Opera, you will have to recopy it as the one you moved won't get updated