cantcme68
PPCGeeks Regular

cantcme68 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Jan 25| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Bro this is a VERY loaded up ROM with Sense 2.5.......It is going to be tricky to use and buggy. Yes the fixes are sometimes a pain, I agree...BUT...stock sucks, period. If you want something custom and fast, yet less buggy...try a sense 2.1 model of EnergyROM, keep in mind it is still a loaded ROM with lots of bells and whistles but has the more stable Sense 2.1. OR if you just want to be more like stock just not so bland and HTC green with a little more speed try MightyROM Official build with Sense 2.1. it is a bare ROM built to mimic stock yet with eye candy,performance and stability increased from just the plain ol' stock ROM. This seems more like what you are looking for. NRG builds his ROMs on the edge, loaded up and customized from bottom up, and does not have provisioning so the fixes are going to be manual to suit carrier differences. The dude cooks 4 or more ROMs for something like 8 devices....SOOOO...he does leave some of the work in getting it running the way we want, is up to us. These builds are more friendly for users like myself who actually like tweaking, changing...and sometimes messing up & fixing, and so on.

Don't give up bro and don't look back.....Custom is the only way.
Thanks for the words of encouragement I will keep at it. I do want this ROM trust me. Its clean and smooth it just gets frustrating sometimes..ya know. I just flashed back from the last update in Dec to stock with the timestamp update. Now after seeing the jan 25 update I'm tempted to flash back as long as I can send and receive MMS and get to my live contacts I will be a happy camper.