View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 11:53 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New to BB - Service Books Issue?

Yep, you're going to love the Tour way better than the Curve..the Curve is great but feels cheap to me... The Tour feel solid.

Don't worry about getting to know the phone, it only took me a week or so and I was very comfortable once I realized we can do all we did with the WM phones with the BB phones.

Welcome to our Brave New World!

BrennB