View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 11:37 AM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Jan 25| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimate_Dream View Post
Well I got a strange one for you guys. I flashed to the 1/25 21889 build. After the flash I did a hard reset as I always do after flashing a new ROM. Well, after that I did a *228 to get it activated and up and running. Well, that didnt work. It failed to authenticate the phone. So, I had to call customer support. They got the phone authenticated so I figured I was good to go. Got off the phone with them and tried to get online on the phone. I keep getting an error 11 ppp connection error in addition to wrong username password up in the notification area. So, I went to network settings and tried to insert the stock username and password vzw. It will not save either one. Everytime I go back to it. Its erased. So, therefore I still cant get online on my phone. I called verizon back and they were not able to get me back on no matter what they did. So, I have another tp2 coming today. Anyone have any quick ideas on what I can do to fix mine before I get my replacement? Thanks a bunch.
I would reflash.

Make sure you somehow did not download the GSM version of this ROM.