View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 10:31 AM
subzero1313
VIP Member

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313
Re: Are HTC phones known to lock up/freeze?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
They don't lock up any more/less than any other Windows device. Any Windows device whether it's a PC or a phone will run just fine if set up & maintained correctly.

My TP2 running a custom ROM never freezes up ever unless I do something stupid........

~John
Quoted for truth. Ive had WinMo for 2 1/2 years, 3 different devices.

Mogul, great phone....for the 1st 6 months. After that, had constant crashes, freezes, all that. BUT it was my 1st WinMo phone. I added a few things here and there, but overall had no clue how to care for it

TP1, LOVED it. By now I knew a little more of WinMo. I added programs, modded files, etc. In the 10 months that I had it, I had maybe 5 soft resets(other then when I added stuff) and 0 hard resets.

TP2, love it even more. Started off modding a few things, but then went and starting flashing ROMs. Phone runs great, I hardly have problems, overall great phone.

In the end, I love WinMo and dont ever see myself switching. I hardly ever recommend WinMo to customers, UNLESS they seem to know what theyre doing. These phones require care, do that, and youll be fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.