View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

I built a 6.5.x/2.5/23518 ROM and noticed in beta 2 that the POWER setting screen(where you set the backlight duration and such) has reverted back to an old version with a Manila 2.1/WM6.1 style & look. It doesn't seem to be the HTC "styled" version like in kitchen 1.4. Was this intended?

Also on that note, after first boot and load, the timing on the backlight dim and screen off are not what they say in the POWER settings. The POWER settings say 30secs to dim and 1 minute to turn off screen. However, when I time it, it's 15 seconds to dim and 45 to turn off the screen. To fix it I had to change the settings to something else, save and then set them back to 30sec/1min and then they were fine.

**EDIT**
Another issue I'm seeing is that the alert sounds/vibrations that I set within Start|Settings|Sound&Notifications do NOT correspond with what I see in the HTC Sense Setting screen for Sound & Display|Notifications Sounds. They both show somthing different and when I set a sound in one spot, it turns it off or shows a different sound in the other spot. For instance, in using the Sense settings to change my email sounds. I set it to Alert Shine. When I goto Start|Settings|Sound&Notifications, it shows that play sound as UNCHECKED and the sound as Alarm1. When I check the play sound box and set the sound to Alert-Shine in the Start menu settings, it shows email notifications as turn OFF in HTC Sense.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 01-28-2010 at 09:57 AM.