View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 08:28 AM
lipidfats
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieB View Post
Don't know if this will help you, but I've experienced the same issue. Once I sent a plain text via MMS and it got stuck in the Outbox. Deleted it, and everything else sent.

Try deleting the top message in the list and see if the others will send.
thanks for the reply, good to know i'm not the only one with this text stuck in outbox problem. deleting doesn't fix it for me and i can't deal with having to do that. picmail isn't a big deal but i text a lot, so i need them sent without any doubts.

i'm guessing it's because of the new 1922 sense2.5. sight, juicy rom took a leap forward with landscape sense in r8, but unfortunately i feel it took 2 huge leaps back with the bugs that come with the new stuff... stuck texts and i noticed ram usage is much higher now... opera mini closes itself now... i'm afraid to even try opera mobile 10. ram management is the only reason i stuck with juicy for the last couple months as it was the best out there for 2.5. jumping back to r6, glad i saved a copy
i'll be waiting for r9!