View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 02:27 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh2Death View Post
question. doesnt anyone know the name of the contact program shown in this picture. im so ready to kick my pocketcm for it.
That is the 'HTC Random Access' but the version included in the zip doesnt work. i got mine from xda-dev search for 'Random Access_Gray' and it should come up.

btw i did just the same thing and kicked pocketcm for it. very quick and simple...