View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:55 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJMiller View Post
A response from the man himself, thanks OMJ. Looking forward to an answer

***Added***

So after more digging I found a CAB for the SprintTV (1.6.4.76665) and Calkulin's Sprint TV Fix, now I can open it but selecting any of the options (SprintTV, Sprint Radio, or Premium Channels) does not go anywhere. I though I recalled seeing a post with that error discussed but I can't find it now. Continuing to look though
yeah I installed SprintTV, it prompted me to update, the program runs & I can navigate but when I tried to play something it gives an error "unable to connect to server". Tried different things but no dice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dud1yboys View Post
I do not see a download for Titanium.. I'm not a fan of TF3D it is way to slow. Is there a link I am not seeing? Doesnt seem like many chefs use titanium n e more.
please read the title of this thread....the go here

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Help, maybe I am not getting the wording right when searching but I had the tweak/fix for INCall screen where the buttons were hidden by the taskbar but since I upgraded the ROM again I can't seem to find the fix, any ideas???
you shouldn't need a fix...if the buttons are hidden, somethings wrong w/ your rom.....fines here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
OMJ--just wondering if you have any plans for experimentation with Gen.Y PX-D R0 with XDANDROID?
is this the dual boot? if so, not interested