View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:15 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cricket network flashing not in midwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50286; U; ) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I have never done it. but if you do a search on howards forums for cricket aws prl solution you should find it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephonjackson View Post
couldd u tell me more ima noob
As I mentioned I have never done it not had the need. But if you go here http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574753 and read the entire thread it explains the concept and has been verified to work. Things that you must know is that you must activate a number in a native cricket coverage area and you must have the cricket coverage to *228. Also note that technically modifying a PRL in this fassion for this reason could be illegal and theft of services.
This post has been thanked 1 times.