View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 02:22 PM
ChrisCicc
PPCGeeks Regular

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBob57 View Post
My workaround for Sprint provisioning...

Seems to me multiple hard resets are essential when installing any of these ROM's.

2 hard resets before installation

2 hard resets AFTER installation before you sync. The provisioning app will appear after the 2nd reset.

I my case I provisioned the phone for Sprint. No network issues, text & e-mail work fine.

As a business user I like this ROM very much. I'm now evaluating Titanium as it seems to work smoother in situations where I am multi-tasking.

I'm a noob at phone customization but a long-time IT Pro... any recommendation for backing up my ROM config's? I don't want to cook but want the ability to restore a ROM with my personal settings and store it on the SD card.

Good day!
2x2 resets? You actually think this helps? If you guys can't find the provisioning app then click the task manager drop down and open it!

As far as backups no solution works perfectly, as there are many configuration differences between ROMs. I have read many people try to "restore" their phone having trouble, just spend the few minutes to run through your installers or use XDA_UC.

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!