View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 02:00 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |R|6.5.5|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Jan 25| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
When I tried it, it disabled MaxManilla. The wallpaper did fix on lanscape. But I had to uninstall it to get Max working again. I dodn't know if anyone has a fix yet that doesn't mess up MaxManilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
so its not a full fix yet then! ok... i guess we will have to wait till some smart user makes the official fix ... hey Thanx for the info!
it's really quite easy,if you want max and the full landscape wallpaper flash a standard rom of choice and install MM cab on the rom,the cooked in version and then trying to install L. bg4all over that is gonna give nothing but issues,so you can run the MM rom or flash a rom and install on top of,MM roms and my wallpaper work fine. but that is a alt. choice if it's gotta be perfect for you

This post has been thanked 1 times.