View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:55 PM
I m J James
Regular 'Geeker

I m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to I m J James
Re: Please Help! Lost IE and opera connection after Sprite Backup

Quote:
Originally Posted by funklikewhoa View Post
Yes, data connection is switched on. checked modem connection and its set to sprint #777. I didn't hard reset the phone after the rom flash...you think i should hard reset, then restore with sprite again? Strange how all data connections fail (mail,weather,ie,opera and any other software using the internet) EXCEPT skyfire
Yes, HardReset.

1. Turn your Touch Pro completely off! (Yes, turn it off…no, really. Turn the Fluffy thing off!)
2. There is a 3 button combo that you must perform. Make sure you press them all at once.
3. The 3 button combo is this: a. The Power Button. b. The Volume Down Button. c. The D-Pad(action) Button. (You know, the little circle, the “enter” button.)
4. Hold this combo until a grey screen comes on the screen. It will tell you to push the Volume Up button to confirm the hard reset.
5. Follow the rest of the instructions on the screen and you will be good to go!

Good Luck