View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:49 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: How many of you switched to the Pre from the Touch Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFMISM View Post
I see you got your pre back. I have the tp2 and the hero, currently trying to get my pre back too. So tell me is it better than the hero because I am missing webos and multitasking
depends on what you use it for.

I use my Pre mainly for web browsing, music and games (recently lol thanx to 3D games and Visualboy Avance) and it rocks in every category.

Everything aout webOS is so elegant and well done i cant ask for a better browser, email app, sms app, music app etc. in one package. Screen is much nicer and more vibrant than the Hero (64 million colors vs 16k) Multitasking is second to none, camera is MUCH BETTER, And after the performance boost of the 1.3.5 update, its faster than the Hero in almost every way since it does have a ARM Cortex A8 that its being put to good use and i believe it will be able to handle flash 10 better than the Hero with it

The only thing i need to completly forget than any other OS exists is a full featured native file manager app (or something like Astro) and ability to freely download anything via the web. Im in no rush so im completely happy with the pre as opposed to the Hero which was awesome but drove me over the edge with slow browser and text imput <---- but if the Hero had a faster CPU in the first place, i never would have left it