View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 10:18 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 21 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Well, guess I will be the first. Not a big fan of this ROM. Rather have my MaxDarkRootCombo back. I think the next upgrade I will install it instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
The Thank you ROM. It is OK, but I prefer the MaxDarkRoot ROM.
Wha-what?! To each his own-that's what makes the world go 'round.
Thank YOU Bro. Pure insanity! All of your work is da chit but THIS....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
Having trouble getting GPS to work in Google Maps. Ive gone into the menu and clicked "use GPS". Any ideas?
Have you tried any of my suggestions posted in the SKI thread? So you are having GPS issues across two rock solid ROMs that dont have GPS issues? It's not the ROM(s)-not saying you are blaming the ROM but it's gotta be something specific to your phone. Post up what you've tried to fix it.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 01-27-2010 at 12:17 PM. Reason: OP didnt come across right.