Thread: New Slingplayer
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 09:06 AM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Slingplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
LOL, yea they made it the same as the iphone version............

~John
Agreed. If I had the extra advanced options like the previous version I could probably adjust them enough to get a sharper picture, like on the previous version, but right now I'm stuck with the soft "default" picture that it gives me(yes I have the pic quality set to HI). I even looked thru the ragistry to see if they had some hidden settings, but they don't. I'll have to search thru the slingmedia directory for something.

I'm definitely gonna let them know about it.

**EDIT**
I don't see any settings file in the program directory either, so it looks like they have taken out pretty much all of the adjustments, other than HI/LO.

**EDIT2**

Oh yea, one other thing, this version DOES work OK on WM 6.5.x. All the options seem accessible. The only issu I see is there is no way to shut the program down, other than to use the task manager to force it to shut down. There's no "exit" option within the software.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 01-27-2010 at 09:50 AM.