View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:45 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
Quick question: I read articles on the web saying that Manila 2.5 got full landscape support. Is that true and is it possible to have it in this ROM? I searched a bit on this and found some sites on xda related to version 1922 that is supposed to be the version with landscape but I did not find something related to the TP. Is it possible to have it on our device or is it coming soon?

Thanks
The mad scientists over at xda are working on it. It's been ported for WVGA but VGA is taking longer Big surprise, I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
What should I install to be able to do french characters with the hardware keyboard AND the software keyboard (like é, è, Ã*, ...).

Great work!
Thanks a lot for your help.
Which ROM? For The Darkness-On the SIP (Soft Input Panel for our new Friends in the room) just hit the .,123 key and then on the bottom left you'll see the toggle button to see ALL the options. Pretty sure the standard SIP is the same.
On the hard kb hit the SYM button on the bottom.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 01-27-2010 at 01:01 AM.