View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:08 AM
blue4shizzle
Halfway to VIP Status

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle
Re: Why does everyone hate the iphone?

i didnt feel like piecing the quotes so im just going to reply..

dude, its not an opinion its the truth.. and your response to a few of my points was only referring to how you can customize them. thats not the basis of overall experience. and the itunes music store is second to none, and the fact that the iphone is a full fledged ipod does state that its mp3 player is second to none.. think of how many people have ipods out in the world, the majority of people that use any type of media player has an ipod. a lot of people that doesnt like or want service with att, or just doesnt want to pay for the iphone has an ipod touch to compensate.. are you kidding me? thats not an opinion, its the truth. no skin is going to beat how fluid and great the mp3 player is on the iphone.. this is where we get into the part when i said, you have to be honest with yourself.

secondly, i never said that was all i knew how to do buddy.. dont doubt MY knowledge and capabilities with windows mobile.. i listed a few to make a general point, never implied that was all i knew. and i think you completely missed my point since you even bothered to take the time to point that out. think about this.. windows mobile is trash stock-wise.. and what good is a software when you have to sit down an completely re-write the way it operates? considering about half of the guys with win mobile customize it or has at least once tweaked it to perform, look, operate like an iphone anyway? and even still with all the reg edits and the over clocking and all the other nonsense you have to do to upgrade the performance.. IT STILL isnt as fluid as an iphone. nothing stock on windows mobile interests me, period. you have to completely change the whole phone.. now when you look at the iphone, yeah its not as customizable- but then again, there isnt much reason TO customize it because it works great the way it comes. its like comparing a brand new lambo to an 1988 volvo that you changed the engine, changed the body style, changed the paint job, changed the interior, gave it a flashy music player, put rims on it, tinted the windows, got a hot spoiler for it (you know.. pimp my ride style) and then trying to sit there and say the 1988 volvo is better than the Lamborghini? customization is a benefit, not the sole thing that determines whether something is better or not.

now as far as the browser goes.. i want you to find an article out there that says that a win mobile compatible browser is flat out better than safari... good luck with that challenge. because im sorry no one has ever said any browsing experience surpassed it. they said some are close, hell i doubt someone's even said it was comperable.. but def not better.. think about this.. if windows mobile had a browser like safari.. would any of you really search for another one? seriously?? and would it be your MAIN browser???? ok flash support or not, if you had safari on your win mobile phone (yes im asking it again to push how obvious the answer would be) and it worked the exact same way it performed on an iphone, would any other browser be your default browser???? be honest with yourself.. because the answer is h3ll no!

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.