View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 10:55 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: still need a TP2 upgrade for FREE?? i have 6 now, this old hustle still works..

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Losers like you make my costs increase.

Just want to say thanks. Just what is it Sprint owes you & why?

How did you low life's all get Touch Pro's in the first place? ...lemme guess... a "Hustle"

I thought this was a reputable site... can't believe the mod's haven't cleaned up this trash yet.

Don't care if your rep is 5 million, it's zero with me.
your welcome.. hope you can afford the next increase in deductables..

this is no different than someone telling how their device messed up and they got a replacement... sure, i abuse this.. but nowhere have i told others to do what IM doing.. just that the rom is bunk and is replaceable..