View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 09:40 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-25-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

The thought of alot of variants have crossed my mind. But i'm trying to go from 12 roms to 4 with UC carrier provisioning. I also have 2.1 in mind (which is being tweaked and worked out, it's just slow cuz of everything else). I do have the newest 6.1 21056. I just do not like the start menu in 6.1 but thats just me. Maybe when I have some downtime i can tinker with something like that. But yeah, it would probably boot at around 20% to 28% mem usage though. As i can get 6.5 down to 28% and Sense 2.5 down to around 34% on first boot. You can squeeze even more if you tried.

EDIT: nevermind about the cabs, i took time out and took care of it myself.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-26-2010 at 10:27 PM.