View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 09:25 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MikROM - Sense 2.5 (WM6.5 | 21887 | January 25, 2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddiggler View Post
I am a big fan of the manila locker so I would hate to see you get rid of it. I wouldn't mind having Opera instead of IE. I can't say that I would change much else. It has been solid. I installed that biotouch cab and that seemed to fix my issues. Great work.
I dont cook opera on purpose, that way everyone can pick a version that they like... and install on internal storage instead.
i would add sashimi support so it can be installed on first flash from the internal storage... but i don't know how to make it work. and i think that if i would just use it for installing just one or two cab's it would be the same as me doing it myself after flash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer3kx View Post
Seems to running great so far, the "all settings" button under the settings tab is not present, maybe on purpose, dont know, nothing big though since I dont use that anyway, besides that its nice and smooth, I prefer the manila lock to s2 for some reason.
the button is there... it's "menu" and then u click "all settings".

Last edited by amikam; 01-26-2010 at 09:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.