View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 09:06 PM
argov
PPCGeeks Regular

argov is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 01-25-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
things are being changed a little coming up soon.

I don't want to use JMZ Prov as it is limited to SPCS, VZ, and Telus only, and i'm sure the USCC people wouldn't like being left out. I have a very nice way of doing this. Basically when the phone boots the first time, this will find all cab files referenced in the config.txt as well as those found in \Windows, \Storage Card\Boot, and \Storage Card. It will then give you a checklist so you can choose to install or skip each cab. After you click install it will rewrite the config.txt, delete it's own startup link (if you use it), run autorun.exe (which it extracts from itself), and soft-reset your device (if you choose to reset from the menu). I will include all carrier prov cabs, and all carrier arcsoft mms cabs. Sound Good? Yes, well, i'm almost done making some changes, when i finish this, all i need are the newest best working provisioning cabs.
Sound good, but i would limit the search to specific directory or two, not the entire \Storage Card.

Looking forward for your next build.