View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 08:51 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-25-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Ok Dibbson, been running this all day here is my feedback:

Like the new updater. Like the fact that on the last rom I linked all of my contacts to facebook but had to set each one up individually, now i did it once and all of my contacts are synced, yay! Well except for #3 below.

Issues:

1. Incoming ringer now works. However I had to go to manilla settings and change it to be a Single Volume, otherwise the icon in the taskbar will not coordinate (ex. ringer is on but system volume is off, taskbar shows sound is off)

2. Bluetooth now works. However I don't get a bluetooth icon in the taskbar. No way to know its on unless I go to comm manager.

3. The contact tab in manilla is now useless with the standard wm dialer, push on them and they do nothing.

I feel like with manilla you got to leave in all of the htc stuff dialer, volume, etc or stuff doesn't get coordinated.
things are being changed a little coming up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymike314 View Post
have you tried JMZ's provisioning program that is cooked into some roms? Check it here:
http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?t=2151
I don't want to use JMZ Prov as it is limited to SPCS, VZ, and Telus only, and i'm sure the USCC people wouldn't like being left out. I have a very nice way of doing this. Basically when the phone boots the first time, this will find all cab files referenced in the config.txt as well as those found in \Windows, \Storage Card\Boot, and \Storage Card. It will then give you a checklist so you can choose to install or skip each cab. After you click install it will rewrite the config.txt, delete it's own startup link (if you use it), run autorun.exe (which it extracts from itself), and soft-reset your device (if you choose to reset from the menu). I will include all carrier prov cabs, and all carrier arcsoft mms cabs. Sound Good? Yes, well, i'm almost done making some changes, when i finish this, all i need are the newest best working provisioning cabs.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.