View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 07:27 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Love my Sprint Touch Pro! Why so many haters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JConnabun View Post
I agree that if Microsoft released a 720 and offered it as a replacement for the 360 then you would certainly see a larger out cry of how "awful" and "poorly constructed" the 360 was and why it needs to be replaced for free. However, in some defense when I was at the Sprint store getting my third Touch Pro in nine months the Sprint Tech did mention that these phones "have a higher than usual failure rate, so don't be surprised if you have to come back again."

Whether that was driven through exaggeration, fact or a belief that I had purposefully and cleverly found a way to break it, I don’t know. With the surge of people making claims to get a TP2 those numbers could certainly be skewed as well. Anyway if you own a TP and you are happy with it then great and if you hate it and get a TP2 which makes you happy then wonderful. In the end, it is all personal choice and opinion anyway.
Oh, I didn’t break either TP purposefully. The other two had issues with the unit not recognizing the physical keyboard and the other had a bad speaker.

My thought is they should not be replacing TP with TP2's. They should continue to replace them with referbs. M$ doesn't send a new console for your dead one. All they have done is create insentives to distroy your device. Also I find it hard to believe that people are so up in arms over the TP and want a TP2 when they are essentially the same device. I would think that if they were so bad most would wont something like a blackberry. Heck I wish I was having problems (NOT knocking on wood) I would love to have a TP2 SINCE I love my TP so much.

Droidrox39