View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 06:58 PM
gtmethod3
PPCGeeks Regular

gtmethod3 is keeping up the good workgtmethod3 is keeping up the good workgtmethod3 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Jan 25| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprachar View Post
How is the Phoenix version? Do you like/hate it?
I didn't think I would like it at first, but I was way wrong. It is a very solid version. Great battery life, great speed, no messaging bugs (except 2016), all around seems a lot more reliable, and less of a hassle to get working.

I was in a flashing frenzy for a while playing around with leo and it was fun, but also a lot of work. I'm picky about having a smooth experience with texting and leo was too difficult. So far, Phoenix is a breeze.

My only gripes would be: No Twitter as a sense tab and no cool weather animations. There are many twitter apps available, and I can live without the weather animations. There are a few other minor differences that are nice in leo, but when it comes down to proper functionality, phoenix hands down. (also no footprints or docs tab, but those cause more problems than fix)

So in the end it comes down to what you want. Leo is a lot of fun, but requires more maintenance. Phoenix is a bit more crisp in performance and reliability.