View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 06:56 PM
JConnabun
Lurker

JConnabun is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Love my Sprint Touch Pro! Why so many haters?

I agree that if Microsoft released a 720 and offered it as a replacement for the 360 then you would certainly see a larger out cry of how "awful" and "poorly constructed" the 360 was and why it needs to be replaced for free. However, in some defense when I was at the Sprint store getting my third Touch Pro in nine months the Sprint Tech did mention that these phones "have a higher than usual failure rate, so don't be surprised if you have to come back again."

Whether that was driven through exaggeration, fact or a belief that I had purposefully and cleverly found a way to break it, I don’t know. With the surge of people making claims to get a TP2 those numbers could certainly be skewed as well. Anyway if you own a TP and you are happy with it then great and if you hate it and get a TP2 which makes you happy then wonderful. In the end, it is all personal choice and opinion anyway.
Oh, I didn’t break either TP purposefully. The other two had issues with the unit not recognizing the physical keyboard and the other had a bad speaker.