View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 05:57 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 1-26-10 Twisted BeginsV2 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by zolttt View Post
love the rom, one i dl'd a couple weeks back was driving me insane (keep the name on the DL to protect the innocent) anyways i read most of the posts here while it was dl'n, installing and all that and im having an issue with the start menu where all the icons streak together when you scroll up and down, anyone else having that? or have a fix? otherwise i love it so far.

edit: also i changed the weather wallpaper and it takes you to pick the background image, i picked the wrong one and now it wont let me change the image again... i chose animated wallpaper (on menu on the home screen) and now i cant change it back to weather, any ideas there?

I'm still on the first one. But I had that issue after I installed the nue battery where the start menu was streaking. The crazy thing was to fix it I installed the programs tab for sense. Dunno if nue battery expects a program tab in manila but it worked for me. Now the program tab can be worked with but to be happy with it you must obey these things: 1) Do not add a program in the first icon box or else all your icons will turn white. 2) Do not run a program from all programs or else all your icons will become too big.

You can also read the following thread on important precautions before installing this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=619253
Attached Files
File Type: cab Program Tab Manila 2.5 for rstoyguy.cab (256.0 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!