View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 05:44 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Love my Sprint Touch Pro! Why so many haters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I m J James View Post
I agree, it's hard to believe someone has gone through 9 TP's.
It seems like there are actually people here who have had there TP for almost a year and have had no hardware issues(Including me).
I will say this too the XBox probably isn't the best example because there were plenty of faulty XBox's. I even have one with the famous RROD. Still love the xbox though didn't throw it under the bus. You know why? Because M$ isn't giving out XBox 720s as replacements.

Droidrox39