View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 05:04 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Love my Sprint Touch Pro! Why so many haters?

Lot a XBox 360 hardware issues out there and you don't see people throwing them under the bus. 9 TP I call bull crap. Just people way of justifying wanting to rip off their carrier to try and get something for nothing (TP2). I'm on my second and that's only because of cracked plastic. According to some people I don't see how I could possibly have two with no hardware issues. According to them they are all bad, I don't believe it. I just read a guy said the screen was too small for his fat thumbs. Then he said the keyboard was scooshy, YA after you just got done smashing the crap out of it. You know what if you just didn't like the device just say so but I don't see how anyone could go threw more than a couple. I don't believe it so there.

I will say this: So you are some super power user from he11 (hold on I'm calling my mom to tell her). Ok and you think the device should be able to take it? So if you buy a new refrigerator and stand there and open the door 9 million times on the 9 millionth and 1 time it falls of the hinges do you get on the net and tell everyone its a peace of junk? Sound like it. Sounds to me like it held up pretty good to with stand your abuse.

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 01-26-2010 at 05:13 PM.