View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 01:59 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MikROM - Sense 2.5 (WM6.5 | 21887 | January 25, 2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddiggler View Post
I will give a reflash a try and see what happens. Are you able to use the buttons at the bottom of the activesync window??
ok... so i guess it would be the patched biotouch that could be causing that issue... but i really don't have any problems with active sync once plugged up to the computer and the active sync window never popup on my device screen just by itself.
i set all the active sync options from the computer so i don't really see why u have an issue. maybe i don't fully understand what u mean... personally i use myphone for backing up the contacts and such...
worst case ill find u a fix for the biotouch thing if thats important.
This post has been thanked 1 times.