View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 12:44 PM
hamagc
Halfway to VIP Status

hamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (23518/21889) |Jan 18| Sense 2.1 and 2

ok guys really weird. flashed the 23518 standard rom after a flash dance yesterday and every went perfect. loaded all my apps and settings and used it all day happily. before bed i still had about 30% battery so i decided i would try to kill it before i put it on the charger for the night. started up wmwifirouter and let that run and played some tony hawk. after a little while i realized it was going to take awhile so said f-it. quit tony hawk and closed down wmwifirouter.

when closing wmwifirouter, the phone lagged really bad so i did a soft reset.

since the phone will not boot past the energy screen. the phone boots normal, the sound plays it says htc brilliant, then energy, i hear a ding and the phone sits. sat there all night long.

any clue what went wrong? first real issue i have seen with this rom (23518 standard) so far