View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 11:13 AM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0w77 View Post
so... what r the graphical gliches calk refers to on the first page? i have glitches, but dont know if they r part of the know issue already...

1 - when sending or receiving a sms, manila goes back and forth between the home tab and sms tab very quickly. for example, i send a sms via the manila msging client and quickly go to the home tab. when sitting on the home tab, manila flickers between the home tab and sms tab. sometimes it SEEMS to land on the sms tab, but the tabs r actually in context of the home tab. a swipe to the right will take me to the tab after home, not the tab after sms. the flickering wont stop until the sent sms shows in the manila msging cllient.

2 - my slider and icons seem bigger than they should. i only get 4 1/2 icons on the bottom slider when on the home tab. the icons that show against the black semi_tranparent background when moving the slider r bigger than they should be. the all people and music library sliders are correctly sized.

ne input is gratly appreciated.. cough cough tmartin cough cough

It's a issue with manila 2.1.19xx and WM 6.5(6.1 doesn't have that issue), 2.5 use to do that also until the current builds which fixed that, so hopefully HTC fixes it on the next release of 2.1. As for the icons, HTC made them wider on the last 2 builds of 2.1.1921