View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 10:23 AM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 01-25-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_c_s View Post
I have been working with the Sprint 23518 Sense 2.5 beta (1/25 version) overnight and am having some issues... I narrowed it down to a problem when I upload my PIM data (contacts/calendar/tasks only) back to the phone from SPB Backup... it causes Sense to essentially crash, and I end up on a screen that basically has the titanium background (that blue orange screen) with buttons on the bottom, but nothing else on the main screen... the system lags horribly at this point and I have to hard reset... anyone have any ideas on what could be causing this? I really like this ROM otherwise, but it's obviously not going to work for me personally if I can't get my PIM data back onto the phone... I tried myphone to upload the data, which works, but myphone always loses about 30% of the calendar so I really need to upload PIM from SPB... Thx for any ideas...
why not just load you calendar in outlook and then sync your phone. Have you tried PIM backup? There is another popular backup program but the name just slips me right now.