View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 09:45 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Anyone still using this kitchen? I've thought about switching kitchens, but I love this kitchen. I know since Raid moved on this thread has dwindled. Lucky for us/me he still checks in pretty often. I was just curious who all was still running this kitchen so I don't feel so alone in my efforts. I still have so much to learn and it's hard for people who are not familiar w/this kitchen to answer some of my cooking questions.

And... Anyone know where I can get Sense 2.5.1.1922 files? I have searched, but I haven't found anything but a reference to chinese websites a place to get them. They didn't post a link or anything. Are they not widely available yet? I see lots of mods that say they are made for 1922. I know a few ROMs are already using it.
AFAIK 2.5.1922 has not been ported to VGA, then again I have been out of the VGA game for a while, though since I still only have 1 TP2, I have not been madly developing for it as I do with the TP, so I have been messing around and making a BARE BONES tp rom, its just over 40megs lol. It was easy to get it down so small, the hard part is making cabs to add back all the functionality I removed.. I will have another TP2 on Feb 22nd (was able to cancel my personal contract with NO ETF - details here: http://www.phonenews.com/sprint-phon...smoothly-9864/ , which means my personal TP2 (that I gave to my wife) will be mine again and development can *really* begin so then you might expect me to not be in this thread that often. hope to see you over on the other side soon!