View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 02:21 AM
Matchstick
PPCGeeks Regular

Matchstick is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Matchstick Send a message via MSN to Matchstick Send a message via Yahoo to Matchstick Send a message via Skype™ to Matchstick
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Hey guys. I've got a Verizon TP2. Just flashed to the latest JuicyROM and I can't get my data to work. I've done the Carrier Provisioning upon first load but for some reason it didn't set up my data connection. I go to settings and set it up myself, I think, and it doesn't connect. Any idea what I can do?

EDIT: Ok... Data works now, for some reason. But now I can't get Sense to update/acquire my weather information.

EDIT2: When I let the screen automatically shut off, it's like the whole phone just dies. I have to pop the battery cover and reset.

Does anyone else have problems even remotely close to these? I would really like to use this ROM and I would love to use Sense 2.5 but it seems to be more trouble than it's worth right now.

Last edited by Matchstick; 01-26-2010 at 02:57 AM. Reason: more problems