PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

TonyK is keeping up the good workTonyK is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Imagio users AGES (Take Note)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdupont View Post
I am 38 and I find this to be the most unproductive thread at ppcgeeks. It takes some boring threads for something to spark something in someone to decide to make something or make something better. I have seen it happen so many times, a noob will open a new thread to ask a question and get flamed several times but then someone will respond with something constructive. The bottom line in my opinion is that noobs have great ideas like kids do, because they have the ability to think outside the box. They (noobs) ask why can't I have manila contacts even though I am not running manila. We all say Duh! BUT....Somebody will probably make this happen before long. Once you have done this headache making shit for a while you lose the creative concept (at least I do) because the nuts and bolts of it will drive you insane. I think I need to go take a nap now!
Point well taken Keith, and others. And you are right about (" this is one of the most unproductive threads in PPC Geeks" it was not intended to be a productive thread. It was intended to get a point across to (some) But not All, about the way they respond to others in some of these threads. But i know you read through these threads, the ones that spark your interest just as i do. Point being, that threads are intended to help others, to form a bond with people you may never meet, but still have something in common,this being the Imagio, or what ever device one may chose. Everyone is not at the same level when in comes to PPC /smartphones, tech in general. And i will agree that the younger gen. are a lot more creative than I, when I was there age. And as i wrote in the original thread it is not about the age its about how much sence a person has. But as we all know that comes with time. As stated before, point well taken.

If I Have Helped You, PLEASE HIT [THANKS],, THANKS