View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 11:57 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhhd00 View Post
I'm still on your 28014 v1.1 and the recorder only records your voice from the mic, not the other party's voice on the line. I think this is a very common problem, from what I've read. Those files fix it, though.
btw, your zip file only had the 2 wav files....no dll

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
any new updates/features coming soon? Looks like they've slowed down.
not really...yeah they've slowed quite abit....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
Yo OMJ. 28014 version 1.5 is RIDICULOUS. I mean ridiculously good.

I've been very fortunate...I got a new Diamond through insurance and I got it the day your version 1.2 came out, so my Diamond has ONLY been flashed with your roms. I've been using 1.5 since it came out and I don't think I need another rom until the HD2 hits the U.S. and that is a good f*cking feeling.

Just wondering if you plan on updating 1.5 at all (though it doesn't really need any I'm just wondering, all the minor bugs I don't even really notice).
thx, glad to hear ya like it....

I dont really have any specific reasons to update right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
Oh dry humor...where would we be without thee...

But yeah it's definitely nice having a Diamond that has only had OMJ's rom on it and NOBODY else's. The phone is ZIPPY, everything is super fast, almost no lag on anything or any program.

My friend went from a Touch Pro to a Hero. He has flashed custom roms onto his Touch Pro but wasn't very good at customizing it so he pretty much used the straight roms and didn't customize anything. I told him not to upgrade to the Hero and he did anyway. The day he got it I showed him OMJ's rom on my phone and showed him how the Diamond can do everything the Hero can and MORE. And everything the Hero does, the Diamond does it faster and prettier.

A friend of mine also has a Diamond and he let me flash the latest Energy Rom to his phone and I wasn't impressed at all, in fact I was very disappointed, I'd be embarrassed if I had a Diamond with Energy's Manila 2.5 rom. I mean I don't think NRG is concentrating on making Manila 2.5 roms but his takes the cake when it comes to sucking. I don't see why anybody who has a Diamond would use anything other than OMJ's roms.

This phone is literally a Mini-HD2 with OMJ's 6.5.3 rom.
lol....well thank you! I swear ppl, I didnt pay him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Thanks JQuill, but dang, not the answer I was hoping for, could really use the extra space. Would love to have the call history their but still have two calendar entries.

BTW, I am using OMJs 1.5 ROM with Max Manila 2.5 v2.7.

Here is a screenshot that rstoyguy posted in OMJs Sense 2.5 kitchen showing no operator bar - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=97388&page=98 - Post 976
try PM'ing RStoyguy, he'll have what u need

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisk View Post
Well, I guess I take back what I said about your kitchen earlier .. I keep coming back to your rom...The only other roms I can find are either fast and annoying, or glitchy and easy to use (6.5.x). Yours seems fast and great to use. I Would donate, but I guess you don't want money, unless you wanna PM me about it.

(you probably wont remember but i said your kitchen was bad, and blahblah.)
I do remember, lol....it's all good though....and no, I've never taken a donation, never will.