View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 11:27 PM
Israel
PPCGeeks Regular

Israel is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 21 09

Hello Root,
I have concluded that "MaxRootRomComboGV0122_23518" has a flaw, based on my experience with it and others I have seen posted.

However I am happy to report that " MaxRootRomComboGV0125_23518" is working great. No hick-ups so far. I love the fact that you integrated iContact and iDialer since I already was using them for my GV unlimited mins anyway.

I do have a question, while I tried a different Rom (other than Root) to see if my phone was working, I happened to install NRG (EnergyROM_23518_HERMAN_18.Jan.2010_Standard) and it had "apparently" full landscape support. (I use parenthesis because I only used it for maybe 10 hours then I found your Jan 25 update and went back to Root.)

Two other comments one is in regards to the programs quick launch on the tabs menu, sometimes the icons look distorted. No big deal I could still see what they are and does not affect performance. The second is if you would consider cooking in a weather editor. I find "WeatherCityEditorInstall2.1" very effective and has worked flawlessly with your Roms. (Attached Below)

Again thank you for all your hard work, and I still think your Roms are the best out there.
Attached Files
File Type: cab WeatherCityEditorInstall2.1.CAB (486.9 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!