View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 08:34 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP to cricket Full flash Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziptrx View Post
I changed this and now all pictures, regardless of file size, arrive at 576x768. Before, I had the useragent set to MOT-QA30/00.72 UP.Browser/7.2.7.5.546 (GUI) MMP/2.0 and I could receive pictures at 1536x2048, as long as the file size was 500k or less.
I couldn't tell you what exactly the problem is. I have the drivers installed, connect my phone in diag mode, but QPST will not detect the phone on any port. The HTC Diagnostic Interface is installed to COM6 and in QPST Config, I have added COM6, but no success on connecting to the phone. I have also reinstalled the drivers, and tried other COM ports with no luck. Who knows..
I would say if you haven't already revert back to the QA30 useragent. I have had a couple Titans that play hell connecting to QPST, I sometimes would need to reinstall the HTC drivers several times. Also do you have an XP or Vista PC?