View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 06:56 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Jan 20| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Flashing back to stock does nothing to the ability to reflash your rom over & over. I have a dozen times....

Techinically, if Oli & crew would allow a hardspl without unlocking sim you wouldnt need to unlock your sim. Putting you phone in airplane mode unlocks the phone. Since you need the hardspl to change your roms well thats how it goes. That being said....

The only reason you really should need to reflash a stock rom would be to install new radio.. prl the tower & your good to go... Or you need to have your phone serviced of course.

Now if you find however that stuff is leftover from a prior custom rom, you dont need to flash back to stock & then back to custom... Just reflash the new custom rom again with the new rom your trying to use.. Yes i've had to do that 2 times out of all the new roms ive tried since begin oct..

Same principle of computers as an example... NEVER buy upgrades as you get crap left behind & a screwy system.. get full versions... Unless you know how to zero out a hard drive & wipe a boot sector like I always did. upgrades just suck!;...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
i'll buy that. you just have to be careful when you're suggesting to people to flash back to stock. if (like me) that have flashed the radio that unlocks sprint sim, they will lose that when they flash back to stock. many people don't know that.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.