View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 06:19 PM
JQuill
Regular 'Geeker

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
my joke was either above your head, or so stupid it was just taken on literally after being misinterpreted

I doubt anyone pays more money for a phone "never flashed" especially a used diamond.

and now back to our regularly scheduled OMJ ROM thread...
Oh dry humor...where would we be without thee...

But yeah it's definitely nice having a Diamond that has only had OMJ's rom on it and NOBODY else's. The phone is ZIPPY, everything is super fast, almost no lag on anything or any program.

My friend went from a Touch Pro to a Hero. He has flashed custom roms onto his Touch Pro but wasn't very good at customizing it so he pretty much used the straight roms and didn't customize anything. I told him not to upgrade to the Hero and he did anyway. The day he got it I showed him OMJ's rom on my phone and showed him how the Diamond can do everything the Hero can and MORE. And everything the Hero does, the Diamond does it faster and prettier.

A friend of mine also has a Diamond and he let me flash the latest Energy Rom to his phone and I wasn't impressed at all, in fact I was very disappointed, I'd be embarrassed if I had a Diamond with Energy's Manila 2.5 rom. I mean I don't think NRG is concentrating on making Manila 2.5 roms but his takes the cake when it comes to sucking. I don't see why anybody who has a Diamond would use anything other than OMJ's roms.

This phone is literally a Mini-HD2 with OMJ's 6.5.3 rom.

Last edited by JQuill; 01-25-2010 at 06:23 PM.