View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 06:30 AM
lutzik
Lurker

lutzik is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I like your rom for touch just as same as for mogul, great work.
Some problems. Resco pocket radio, shows only speed selection and then closes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheixe View Post
well i been playing with the new rom installed, and i found a lil problem. my internet explorer doesnt open. it opens and closes by itself.. any ideas?
thanks
Internet explorer crashes aswell, maybe because of the PIE plus. If you remove the PIE from the remove programs in the settings the EI will work fine.
Touch has a new large start menu which doesn't play well with quickMenu, you can't open the large menu only, the quickMenu will show up.
Also i am not so sure touch needs the pokcetcm contacts, since the stack contacts is not bad. And the sms option of pocketsm will crash it on openning. Could be a conflict with the threaded palm sms. Hope there is a workaround since i like them both.
Also when openning threated sms from the htc home menu on the first page, for some reason it will open the regular massenger inbox and only then the threaded sms. Makking you have to close both of them when you are done. But if opened from the programs list, opens only by itself. And, btw, nice theme on htc home, much better than on mogul At least i can tell the time now
That's all so far. Thanks so much for your hard work.

Last edited by lutzik; 12-30-2007 at 07:28 AM.