View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 02:35 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP to cricket Full flash Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziptrx View Post
Whitey,

I think I have figured out Cricket's MMS, and have not found this info. I sent myself two pictures, both 1536x2048, but one is 412k and the other is 652k. When I receive both pictures, the 412k comes in at 1536x2048 but the 652k was resized. It appears that any picture that is over 500k will be resized. I also tested this with MMS videos and had the same results. I am in the San Antonio area, so this could be market-area specific. What do you think?
Here is a reg file that you can import.
Try this registry setting for your MMS issue
HKLM/SOFTWARE/ARCSOFT/ARCSOFT MMS UA/ CONFIG/MM1/WSPHEADER/USERAGENT VALUE DATA Sonyericssonw800i/R1L

Quote:
Originally Posted by antivirus1 View Post
Where do that go.. i put it on and the registy is still the same..
One more thing.. do i write the prl with cdma workshop
You can use either CDMA WS or QPST to load the PRL or you can load it through the EPST program on the phone by placing the PRL file on the phones internal memory I use my documents folder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziptrx View Post
I use CeRegeditor to mess with the registry. Connect your phone via Activesync, start the program, then go to the Edit menu, select Import and select the reg file. I couldn't tell you anything about CDMA Workshop or QPST, since I can not get my phone to connect to either one.
Why can't you connect to QPST what's the story.

I will also be updating the first post this week with a cab for the WAP/MMS/GPS all in one.

Last edited by whitey10tc; 01-25-2010 at 03:11 PM.