View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 12:41 PM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Thanks for all the get well wishes everyone, i appreciate it I am starting to feel better, just still coughing some stuff up, if i can just get rid of that, i think i'll be ok. Anyways, FTP seems like it's ok now, so i am uploading the test 23518 sense 2.5 ROM now. Will post when it is finished uploading. And yes, voicecommand will be in all roms now.
Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Will be downloading this Rom and just using Titanium instead of Sense 2.5 on it. Look forward to it, thanks!

Does MMS work out of the box for Sprint and Sense? Need to know for a friend......

Last edited by eman; 01-25-2010 at 12:45 PM.