View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 08:48 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
RZ, your final kitchen cooks both titanium and manila even though I specify manila when the kitchen starts running. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to keep titanium from cooking in?
my bad, I forgot to add the lines to skip chome, commonnonea, bronze, and bronzenonea from SYS. to do this I add a blank file called _only_titanium and _only_both to those SYS folders. you an simply delete those folders if you never ever want titanium again, or just add those files to them, so that they are only included in the ROM when you specify either titanium or both for the build type