View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 02:29 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/23/2010] - 18 Button Action Screen FIXED/More Touchpal Ski

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post

I wanted a set of "Dusk" themed icons using bluemetalaxe's iReflect icons so I put them together myself. I should have all 469 of the icons finished by tonight but here is 322 from his first post there will be six zips because of size (easier to download on your mobile). I just manipulated the images and used grzegorz10's lock slider icon for the base image with his permission. So if you want to donate buy bluemetalaxe a beer or two he deserves it! grzegorz10 wouldn't mind a donation or two either, I just work here...LOL

Here is the link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1028
looking really good man!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.