View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 01:26 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Updated 1-10-2010) How to flash a Vogue to cricket with GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadSquirrel View Post
I just made a thread about that, too. I've been getting 1x for the past two weeks for some reason.
That's going to be your reason for the problem. Call cricket and request your WAP be reset. Just tell them your phone is not provisioning.
**edit**
I forgot to mention that you could also try going into EPST, selecting the security tab and enter a bogus user name and password in both fields, then go to menu click ok, ok and let it reset then go back and enter the correct info into pst and see if that solves it.
Also if there is anything but your#@mycricket.com in the security tab you will need to start from the beginning and run the shipped ROM and NOT let customization run.

Last edited by whitey10tc; 01-25-2010 at 01:31 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.